Friday, October 24, 2008

Brayden is growing up!


Brayden loves sitting in his Bumbo seat...his teacher says this is a good tool for him to learn to sit all by himself...what a big boy!

2 comments:

The Bishops said...

He is growing up so fast!! I want to get my hands on that cutie! I love that you blog now! I look forward to seeing pictures of your kids. What a cute family you have! I agree it's easy to think about what you don't have but humbling to realize all you do have

The Lehnick Family said...

Great to hear from you...you and your sisters truly inspired me with your amazing blogs...love them! Your little ones are so adorable and I love keeping up with them...wish we lived closer...I need to figure out how to get mine as good as yours...I will keep on working on it! Hope all is well...love you all!