Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We have something new!

On May 20th...Brayden cut his first tooth...and 3 days later he cut the one right next to it...I haven't taken pictures yet...but had to post since this is a first! So he will have 2 (FINALLY) little bottom teeth...so cute!
We are busy packing and getting ready for our Disney trip. We are leaving tomorrow and can't wait to spend our birthdays in the magical place! Should be fun...will update with pictures when we get back...

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Great news about Brayden's teeth! Have a great trip!!

Laurie said...

I hope you have a great trip! And YEAH for teeth! We are one month shy of the one year mark and still no teeth in sight!!

Cathy said...

Woo hoo on the teeth...none hear yet.

Have a GREAT time at Disneyland! I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Uh oh, watch out! Those teeth can be MEAN! (yeah, not like you don't already have kids and know this! but I just had to remind you they hurt!) I'm excited to see pictures of his chompers!

Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And have so much fun in DisneyLand! That is going to be so much fun!

sheree said...

How exciting! I am jealous of the teeth AND disneyland! ;)