I wish I had one of these adjustable tables....so great!
His determination is so great to watch...
This was at the end of the session and he just collapsed and stayed there ...I think he was trying to tell Nikki he was ALL DONE....
Posing for the camera...he is not camera shy that is forsure. Thanks Nikki for 4 great weeks of therapy. Good luck with all you do for CUSD...I know everyone is going to LOVE you!
Just a short video of Brayden being a little stinker...he loves to just go into sitting position instead of working on crawling...another little trick he has learned is how to say no...he shakes his little head when he wants to say no, with a smile...
Just a short video of Brayden being a little stinker...he loves to just go into sitting position instead of working on crawling...another little trick he has learned is how to say no...he shakes his little head when he wants to say no, with a smile...
This one is showing a little bit of crawling...We love you little guy... and we are so proud of you!






10 comments:
Man... I must be emotional today. I just cried as I watched his video. It is so nice to know that other Mom's are going through the same things as I am. And beautiful things... might I add. He is doing awesome!! Good job!
We have to put Addy's hip helpers on so you won't try to sit so much when we are working on crawling, too cute!
Aren't we so proud of each and everything our kiddos accomplish, especially the one's that are labeled 'disabled'...they are so abled and amaze us every day. So glad he is doing so well. He is adorable!!!
Okay - he looks EXACTLY like Brennan trying to get himself back into the sitting position. Too funny. I also love him shaking his head "no." Adorable.
He is doing so well!! I love how he shakes his head no with a little smile! What a cutie!
Wow, he is doing so great!!! Keep up the good work.
Oh he is too cute! I love the "no" shake! How cute is that! You are doing so good Brayden!!
I am writing this in response to your comment about my trip to California! I would love to get together with you and Denise! I think that would be so fun! My mother-in-law has family close to Bakersfield, so she is dropping me and the kids off at my parents. My hubby will be staying behind working. We will be there for one week starting on the 9th. Let me know if you would like to work something out!
He looks like he is really making some great progress. So exciting!
Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com
@ParkerMama on Twiter
Hello, I came acrossed your blog while looking at people who know people who know people.......... and i found you, my son is down syndrome! and i quickly noticed your very handsome little boy! i hope you don't mind me peeking!
Post a Comment