Monday, February 21, 2011

Brayden first 3 years at OneTrueMedia.com

Well, this video turned out a little longer than what I had planned...but there were so many pics and videos to show...Brayden will be turning 3 in just 2 months and we are prepping for his IEP...this video should give his new educators a bit of our Brayden boy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Brayden has changed so much! I absolutely adore how expressive he is with the book, and I must say his walking looks marvelous :) I miss seeing Brayden, you Darlena, and your whole family! Hugs to you all! Sandy

Sharon said...

Love him! He's pure joy. :)

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Brayden You are Amazing, and you are a precious and special gift. Your smile is beaming from ear to ear, it is contagious, and shinning. You are full of happiness, spunk and life. You are an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Unknown said...

I've long recommended that people seeking to have a very good understanding of this specific topic spread their research across several blogs so as not to deal with wrong information. You have provided so many areas for people like me to start with. But this can be puzzling for some. Let's take into account the only real enemy here's not being focused. This will happen to some. So my advice is: Stay focused. Thank you

Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about Photoshop clipping path.