
Just had to share that Brayden is saying his first word, "DaDa" and has been since Friday...all of my kids first word has been "DaDa"...he loves to say it...He also says "lalalalala" He is amazing me everyday! It is very good for him to be able to do this at his age...shows great development! AND he is pushing and digging with his little toes and scooting his body forward and pivoting in a 360 rotation...another milestone for him! My other two crawled and walked early, so maybe...but we will just take it day by day! We love him so much and all of us just can't kiss him enough...you look at him at any moment he gleams with a huge smile! I will even corner eye him sometimes and he meets eye to eye right away and smiles! Gotta love it!
We have an appt this Friday for a PT consult...I am hoping he qualifies, he has been doing so well on his own his teacher has not pushed for PT...but I want him to continue to do well and so I told her let's keep pushing him to do more...we also have a ENT consult appt next Friday...just because I am paranoid and his pediatrician agreed that it would be a beneficial appt to see if he may or may not need tubes at some point...His ped. can't even see his ear drum because his ear canal is so small...( DS babies have extremely small ear canals...and I have them too, I had tubes when I was 8, Cody does too and had tubes at 8 months)...they will check hearing as well...he hears very well and passed his test when he was born...but again...I am just being cautious!






4 comments:
I bet Jared loves that his first words are dada! Cute pics. Kaylee looks so adorable. She is your little carbon copy. I swear I have pics of us together in Minnesota and you look just like she does now:) Thanks for saving your boy clothes. Gracey just wore some black patent leather shoes of kaylee's to church on Sunday. Hand me downs are great!Thanks. love you all
WOW! Brayden is doing awesome!!! I hope you can push for the PT. Even though Brayden is doing so well, why not give our babies every advantage.
Oh how excited for you Dolly! Isn't that so cute for him to say Dada! Congrats
Brayden is doing so so good! I'm so happy to hear that. I hope everything goes well at his appointment. Good job with everything you are doing with him!
Post a Comment