1 year ago
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Proud to be an American...
Well, the big election day is over and we have a new president...I am only praying that things will get better in the years to come for our world...I am so happy Proposition 8 passed. Things in life are already difficult for our children to face and learn about...I didn't want this to have to be taught in school for my children... Plus it clearly states in the bible marriage is between a man and woman...I know the fight for this proposition is not over but it is for right now...Whew! I feel great to know that I was able to vote in this election...Hope all is well with all of you...Jared is out of town with business in Las Vegas, Brayden is doing much better, Cody is doing great....but Kaylee on the other hand is coming down with a cold...it is a never ending story! She is the one that gave Brayden his cough because she was sick with it 10 days or so ago...now she has another germie! UGH! The joys of having more than one little one in your house. Good night...actually I am going to make some bows....I have lots of orders DUE very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment