Don't think I have ever posted the preferred way that Brayden gets around...the "butt scoot" is what you call it...this was taken about 3-4 weeks ago and he is even FASTER now...He can crawl on all 4's but PREFERS not too! Sandy his PT is always making him do all 4's until he gets away from her...
Guess what just arrived though in my mail box today! SPIO Vest! I haven't put it on him yet, but as soon as I do and figure out how it works, I will post some pics! Sooooo excited!
That is it for now...






12 comments:
Aww, how funny!! And CUTE!!
There was a little boy at our Ds playgroup a couple of weeks ago doing the ol' butt scoot as well!! Hey, whatever works, eh?! Dylan still prefers to roll around the house :)
That was the cutest. I can't believe how fast he is!
So he butt scoots and Zoey rolls all over. Lets put them together and have a race!
I"m VERY excited for you and Brayden's new vest. Can't wait to see video of him now!!!
How cute. He's fast already in the video :-)
Oh you silly guy!! That is so cute:)
Looks OH SO FAMILIAR! hahaha How funny! Gage does the exact same thing. Sometimes he catches himself crawling like he should and hurries and "fixes" it. I love it! I'm excited to hear how the vest works!
HAHA! I guess you'll find out how dirty your floors are.... ;)
Funny! Lily's PT would be having a fit though if Lily were doing that. I kind of agree with Laurie...whatever works. I mean really, Lily and Brayden aren't going to be butt scootin' at 10 years old...they'll outgrow it!
That is such a cute video. Lovin' the butt scoot! If he's already faster than that... he's amazing! Way to go buddy! I can't wait to see pics and read about the vest!
He is a fast scooter! Joel never figured that out! So cute!
Adorable. Drew does that too, except only backwards :) we call him the "butt-scooting baby"
Post a Comment