Going private on our blog was not ever something I wanted to do...I can remember when I started this blog...beginning our journey as a family with raising a child with Down syndrome and the many blogs I had read and became so in love with! The fact that I COULD go onto any blog and read about their stories and journeys as well...so inspired by reading them, I started my own in hope that I too would be a blog or journey that would help someone in the early stages of finding out they were having a child with Down syndrome or just being able to touch anybody with our journey.
Unfortunately many of you know why we have decided to go private. Seeing what can happen to your child's picture on the internet was so heartbreaking yesterday...I just can't put my family through the thought of that happening again. Hopefully in the future we can open back up this to anybody, but for now I know everyone understands. Thanks for all of your sweet comments and loving support! Truly appreciate all of you! Some of you I have never met in person but you all feel like family to me!
We are gearing up for Kaylee's first dance competition tomorrow and will hopefully post some pics after the awards!






4 comments:
I don't blame you at all. It broke my heart to see his pictures on that site. Love you dearly and we'll continue to follow your blog.
So sad to hear someone was so cruel, I never knew exactly what happened, but can only imagine how hurtful it was. Thank you for the invite, we love your family and are so happy to have "met" you!
Thanks for the invite, Dolly. I am so sorry for what's happened. Glad to have this to stay up to date with your family. Bless you all! ~C
I'm sorry that had to happen to sweet Brayden. It's not fair and it is cruel. I never saw the sight - but it was probably good I didn't. Thanks for the invite - we love to follow his adventures!
Post a Comment