Friday, March 12, 2010

Thinking we may have to go PRIVATE....

Just got word that Brayden's poster submitted to the NDSC is being used in a hate group...yes, our sweet little guys picture! So, because of this I am thinking of going private on our blog. I hate to do this, but in order to protect my babies from the internet I am thinking this has to be done. So, if you would like to be added to my blog list to view and read, please email me your email address or you can leave a comment with it. Thanks so much!

11 comments:

Susie Demke said...

susannahdemke@yahoo.com
I think that's a good idea.

Cathy said...

I made the mistake of looking at that horrible site. I'm sitting her crying again. My heart just stuck in my throat when I saw your beautiful Brayden's picture. I'm so sorry, Darlena...so, so sorry. And the hardest part...we need to be praying for these individuals.

I think I sent you my e-mail address, but I'll do it again as a PM on FB.

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Laurie said...

First of all - ((Hugs Mama))!!

I understand your decision and would love to continue following your blog, Darlena.

Thank you,
lauriewoelfel@yahoo.com

Loren Stow said...

I'd like to still follow your blog! my email is info@lorenstow.co.za

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry. My heart aches,and my stomach is in knots. Will support your decision, whatever you decide. He is so beautiful...

Adrienne said...

So sorry. mikeadge@gmail.com

heather said...

His picture was actually one of my favorites and I voted for him. That probably doesn't give you much comfort but just wanted you to know what an absolute doll I think Brayden is! I have gone back and forth with the idea of going private but have ultimately decided that I need my blog out there to help parents dealing with a new diagnosis. And not doing that only allows these awful people to win. I saw the post and it literally made me sick. I can only imagine how heartbroken I would've been to see Morgan on their site. Big hugs to you and your family. If you do decide to go private, I'd like to be on your blog list.

Kristin said...

would love to still follow :)
twodogfamily (at) comcast (dot) net

Crystal said...

That is terrible! We are so sorry and do want to stay in touch.
crystalpoling@gmail.com

sheree said...

Again, I am so sorry this happened. People are so SO cruel.

((HUGS))

Jared and Sami said...

That is so terrible I'm so sorry to hear that. our email is jaredandsami@gmail.com