Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brayden is 9 months old!


Nine months ago...we welcomed this beautiful baby into our family...I can not believe it has already been NINE months. What a special journey it has been already. I can not express the love and admiration I have for this little guy into words. He has been AMAZING from the start!

Brayden sitting with his bear and one of his favorite rattles.

Doing his high kick, usually he kicks straight up!



Brayden just being his cute self!


Brayden forever does the "I love you" sign....the kids get a kick out of it! Brayden can now sit by himself...he still is not completly ready to do it all the time on his own...but I say within a week or so...I think he will be quite steady. Brayden has been approved for OT services and will start next Monday. 3 teachers, 3 visits per week...yes it is getting very busy! The progress he is making though is all worth it!

10 comments:

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

I can't believe how fast everyone is growing! They are all so adorable. It is so cute that Kaylee is such the little helper. Can't wait to come and visit and see you guys sometime soon.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

His little outfit is ADORABLE!! What a sweetheart.. happy 9 months!

Cathy said...

Brayden is such a cutie pie. The "I love you" sign is adorable. Happy 9 months big guy!

:Brittany: said...

Thanks! You guys will have to come over and see the house when we are all done! Love you guys too!

Signe said...

What a sweet post! Brayden is gorgeous and getting so big - i look forward to the next 9 months!

Beth Swann said...

I saw the link to your blog on your profile and thought I'd check it out! You have a beautiful family. Your little man is especially adorable. My aunt had down syndrome and lived until she was 42, which is considered a really long time for those with that disorder.
Anyhow, glad to catch up a little with ya!

Emily said...

Hello! I found your blog from another DS family blog. I must say, your little guy has one of the sweetest smiles I have ever seen. What an incredibly handsome cutie-pie! I have a daughter with DS (Macy, 19 months) who is my third child as well.

By the way 42, used to be a good life expectancy for people with DS now it is well into the late 50's or more with medical advances and better care.

Susie Demke said...

Kaylee looks so much like her dad. You must hear that a lot.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

That's not "I LOVE YOU" That's a "Hook 'em Horns" sign...you've got a Texan on your hands. And an adorable one at that.

Laurie said...

Happy 9 Months!! He is SOOO darn cute : ) Such a beautiful family!