Brayden had his PT session yesterday and it went so well. I forgot my camera, so SandyPT let me borrow hers and she emailed me them...but I don't quite know how to download them and save them in all my pictures...so for now you get the report.
Brayden has shown so much progress in just one week. He is sitting, not for long periods of time and of course on his own terms, but YAY! he has strengthened his tummy muscles. He worked on crawling at his appt...he is doing so good with this. Sandy feels like at his rapid progress he will be catching on to crawling very soon...I'm not quite sure if I am ready for this yet! LOL
His leg muscles have gotten stronger too. He will stand a little bit when you hold him up against you or against the couch. (Again, not for very long...but just the fact that he is showing his muscles that they can do it!)
So, Sandy was extremely pleased with him! She is so sweet with him and he seems to like her very much! There aren't many people that Brayden doesn't like...LOL.
Brayden will have his full OT evaluation on Monday and start with those appointments as well. Her name is Anne. We feel fortunate to have services just 10 minutes away from us...and so far all have been going great!
This weekend, we are heading up to the mountains to go sledding. We are leaving Brayden overnight with my mom and in-laws for the weekend...it will be too cold for him and I don't want to worry about him not being comfortable...so he will be loved all weekend and I will forsure post pictures of the rest of us at the snow. We have rented a cabin along with a few of our other friends and their familes...looking forward to it! Have a great weekend and I will update next week!
1 year ago






5 comments:
Hey Darlena, if you would like help downloading the pictures, let me know. I'd be happy to help!
Have fun in the mountains. Sounds like fun!
Hope you had a fun time! Off-topic, but have you started Brayden on protein (chicken, tofu, or something else) yet?
Sounds like Brayden is making GREAT progress! WTG : )
Hope you had a fun weekend!
Darlena,
Thanks so much for your encouragement! That is so wonderful to hear that Brayden came home right away- that is all I want right now for Bennett to be healthy and to come right home after he is born. He has a heart defect but I'm hoping they will tell us in Feb. that it may not require surgery. I haven't had a chance to read up on your blog but I'm looking forward to it! Thanks again.
Post a Comment